Tashkent University of Information Technologies, the Erasmus+ grant coordinator with reference number ERASMUS-EDU-2022-CBHE-STRAND-2, organized the third meeting of the Consortium on April 26, 2023, with all partner institutions participating in the project online.
The main topic of discussion was a report on progress in the field of quality assurance, where Ahmed Yusupov and Khabibullo Nosirov from the Tashkent University of Information Technologies presented the current situation for all work packages. During the meeting, Heidi Ottervaere from the VUB Nicolas Le Thomas from Ghent and Andrea Carena from Torino also shared their views.
The necessary tasks were also noted in order to achieve the following goals, based on monitoring, self-assessment, and improvement planning:
- ensure that the high standards of the updated/modernized curricula are maintained and student achievement is improved;
- meet the standards and expectations at the expense of the internal resources of universities;
- analyze and comply with the National Qualifications Framework;
- provide assessment materials and examples, including those that will be available;
- ensure observance and applicability of accreditation of developed curricula, rules and guidelines at the national/institutional level;
- Train staff of target universities and academic staff in quality improvement processes
- provide quality assurance approaches to other non-academic partners;
- quality control within the external evaluation